(Updated 10:45 am 9/22/23)
We're on! We will be moving locations to:
Inly School Scituate (Arts Barn)
46 Watch Hill Road
6 - 10 pm
Due to the expected stormy, wet, and miserable weather predicted, we are moving our festivities to a fun dry location!
Believe us, there's not place we'd rather be than Holly Hill Farm among the rustic beauty of our historic farm setting, under the early fall skies - with you!
So, we're simply "moving barns" down the road so that we can celebrate together - no matter what Mother Nature throws at us!
Anyone can participate and donate from anywhere for our Fund-a-Need Program. Live auction items are only biddable in person at the event. (Click CATALOG to switch between Live Auction, Fund Need, and Farm Wishes)
2. Everyone attending the event MUST set up an online account BEFORE arriving to the farm in order to bid in our LIVE auction or participate in our "Farm Wishes" Giving. This takes less than a minute. If you have not already done so, please CLICK HERE.
How do you know if you need to set up an account?
Saturday, September 23, 2023
6:00 - 10:00 pm
Inly School "Arts Barn" in Scituate
Enter the road and follow signs for the "Main Entrance"
There is ample parking in various spots near the school and Arts Barn.
We will have staff on hand if you have any questions.
Stay tuned for updates
1. Check-In: At check in we will record your guests names and emails if you did not do so at the time you purchased your tickets or before arrival. This includes sponsor tickets. Everyone must be checked in as they arrive. We appreciate your patience.
2. A little about the night: You will enjoy great music by The Belted Galloways and the Birch Swart Band. You will have the opportunity walk about to try different BITE-SIZED "tastes" from Locales, The Cornerstop Eatery, Mullaney's, Brian Houlihan (of Bia, Trident, The Parrot, The Galley, Tinkers Son). While this is not a seated full-dinner event, we hope that guests enjoy a few nibbles during the night as you enjoy local craft beer from our friends at Untold Brewing, wine from Chateau Gaby, non-alcoholic beverages, socializing, good company and celebrating and supporting Friends of Holly Hill Farm as a community!
Guests will have the exclusive opportunity to "live bid" on FOUR unique and exciting auction items! Full details on our auction site.
Guests will have the opportunity to support Friends of Holly Hill Farm during the course of the evening too! You can help support critical programs and projects to keep the farm growing, teaching, caring for this land and sharing with very precious natural setting with our community. Guests can support important programs at the farm as part of our live giving portion of the night, or at our "Farm Wishes" giving wall too.
1. All guest can check out prior departure
2. If you have won an auction item or participated and donated to our fund the need "Farm Wishes" program you will pay on your way out. The best way to do so is to pay right online by logging into your account. Your invoice will be there.
3. If you prefer to pay by cash or check that is also available.
4. Paying manually by credit card will slow things down a bit for you, but our staff can assist you with a credit card at check out.
5. For any winnings or donations above $1000 guest will pay by check.
Weather: The event is rain or shine. We'll be safely indoors at the Inly School Arts Barn, with access to a patio area outside if the weather decides to change its mind!
WIFI: (Network: Inlyguest PASSWORD: Sunflower2020)
When you check out of the event you will be prompted to pay via your online account you set up for our event, or by check. Items over $1,000 must be paid by check.
Certificates will be mailed to you at the address you provided on your account. If no address was provided please contact our office so that we can assist you.
Sips, Bites & Music
Visit our "Farm Wishes" Giving Wall all night long!
Fund the Need
Merriment & Sweets
Close of event
Motoko and Gordon Deane
Andrea and Craig Hillier
Helen & Ethan Arnold
Kristen & Andrew Astley
Michael and Martha Gangemi
Nancy & Christopher Oddleifson
Elizabeth & Mark Dunne
Charles & Mari White