1. Record and maintain records for membership and donor management systems, summer camp and special events
2. Organize and prepare weekly camp and special events
3. Prepare detailed reports for staff and Board of Directors
4. Create timely communication via mail, email, telephone, text and walk-in interactions for members, customers, vendors and staff
5. Increase membership donations through donor management
6. Maintain kiosks at two outdoor locations
1. Ability to perform concurrent tasks in a busy, dynamic environment
2. Effective communication skills, both oral and written
3. Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point and Publisher
4. Demonstrated knowledge of Google Docs and Donor Perfect, a donor management database
6. A sense of humor is a plus!
Schedule, Compensation, Benefits
1. Salary commensurate with experience
2. Employee discount at farm stand
3. Part time 2.5-3 days/week; 20 - 25 hours/week
4. Work at a fabulous, organic farm and become part of our 'farmily'
This position is best suited for someone looking to broaden their knowledge of vegetable and flower production. An interest in no-till regenerative agriculture is a plus! The ideal candidate would have a desire to take responsibility for some of the tasks and/or projects on the farm such as greenhouse management, irrigation, or marketing. This is a great opportunity to work closely with the farm managers and be a part of the decision making process. A strong preference will be given to applicants with one or more years of farm experience. It is vital that crew members have a positive attitude, sense of humor, and are able to work cooperatively with others.
The position will start in March and end in December. Crew members who stay on for a second season will have the possibility of winter work. The schedule will vary slightly with the seasons but will typically be 5 days/week, 9 hours/day. Pay is commensurate with experience. We provide housing in antique farmhouse on one of New England’s most famously beautiful roads (please note, the first floor of farm house is shared space with farm staff and business office).
To apply email the farm co-manager, Sofia Dobner-Pereira, at firstname.lastname@example.org Please include a brief description of why you would be a good candidate for this position and a copy of your resume.