We had such a wonderful night with you all! Thank you for your support. And, thank you to all our donors, sponsors, musicians, restaurants and volunteers for making it and evening to remember!
(Updated 9/23/22 - 9:45 am)
THE EVENT IS SOLD OUT. No tickets will be sold onsite.
Saturday, September 24 from 6-10 pm
Parking will be at Sandy Beach - with shuttles running to and from the Farm for the duration of the event. No parking at Holly Hill Farm. Bikers and walkers welcome! (Thank you to VPNE Parking Solutions for their generosity!)
Please read on for important information to help us help you have a great night at the farm!
The online auction is happening now and ends 7:30 pm on Saturday. Bid from home ahead to save the worry when you arrive! (Our WIFI isn't always wonderful here along the coast!)
2. Everyone attending the event MUST set up an online account BEFORE arriving to the farm in order to bid in our online or LIVE auction. This takes less than a minute. If you have not already done so, please CLICK HERE.
How do you know if you need to set up an account?
Parking will be at Sandy Beach. Shuttle transport provided. No parking at Holly Hill Farm.
1. Check-In: At check in we will record your guests names and emails if you did not do so at the time you purchased your tickets. This includes sponsor tickets. Everyone must be checked in as they arrive. We appreciate your patience.
2. A little about the night: You will enjoy great music by The Belted Galloways and Bethel Mountain Pass. You will have the opportunity walk about to try different BITE-SIZED "tastes" from Locales, Salty Days, The Cornerstop Eatery, Mullaney's, Anchor & Sail, 5 South Main, and Holly Hill Farm. While this is not a seated full-dinner event, we hope that guests enjoy a few nibbles during the night as you enjoy local beer, wine, beverages, socializing, good company and remembering 20 great years with us! A special "signature" cocktail provided by Boston Harbor Distillery will be available while supplies last at the start of the evening too.
Guests will have the exclusive opportunity to "live bid" on THREE unique and exciting auction items! Full details on our auction site.
4. Fund the Need
Guests will have the opportunity to support Friends of Holly Hill Farm during the course of the evening too!
1. All guest can check out prior to catching their shuttle bus back to Sandy Beach.
2. If you have won an auction item or donated to our fund the need program you will pay on your way out. The best way to do so is to pay right online by logging into your account. Your invoice will be there.
3. If you prefer to pay by cash or check that is also available.
4. Paying manually by credit card will slow things down a bit for you, but our staff can assist you with a credit card at check out.
5. For any winnings or donations above $1000 guest will pay by check.
Weather: The event is rain or shine. Fortunately it looks like a great night in the forecast! Current forecast is for clear weather in the low 50s.
Dress: We recommend dressing for the weather (layers help!), wearing shoes that you can safely get around in, and get as "farm" festive as you feel! This is not a formal affair - it is a night of good cheer, at the farm, celebrating together.
WIFI: While we take any steps necessary to bolster our wifi, our coastal and rustic location, along with big crowd means our wifi can be inconsistent and challenging at times. If you are eager to bid on online auction items, we recommend doing so from home before you head out for the evening. (PASSWORD: farmingrocks)
When you check out of the event you will be prompted to pay via your online account you set up for our event, or by check. Items over $1,000 must be paid by check.
Physical items can be picked up at our offsite Farm office (located on Rte. 3A next to Santander Bank in the Stop & Shop Plaza) Monday-Friday 10am-4pm the week of September 26. Please call 781-383-6565 prior to coming so we can make sure someone is here to assist you and so that we can direct you.
Certificates will be mailed to you at the address you provided on your account. If no address was provided please contact our office so that we can assist you.
Sips, Bites & Music (Signature "Anniversary" Cocktail while supplies last)
View online auction art work in person!
Online Auction Ends at 7:30pm
Welcome, Honoring Jean White & 20 years in short video
Fund the Need
Merriment & Sweets
Close of event
*Shuttles running the duration of the event.
Andrea and Craig Hillier
Motoko and Gordon Deane
Rick and Gitte Shea
Andrew and Kristen Astley
The Eisenhauer Family
Michael and Martha Gangemi
Steve and Jean Ivas
Susan and Joseph Carrabes
The Frank H. White Family
Kevin and Barbara Wrenn
Want to come be a part of our community and roll up your sleeves with us? We'd love your help getting the farm ready for winter. Soup will be served when the morning is done!