HOW TO REGISTER:
- Pre-registration and pre-payment are required for all programs.
- Medical and emergency contact information for children ages 3-18 must be submitted.
- We reserve the right to postpone or cancel programs due to low enrollment.
- We reserve the right to cancel programs due to poor weather conditions.
- Unless otherwise stated, all programs take place at Holly Hill Farm
- If you have any questions, please email Jon Belber, Education Director, or call 781.383.6565.
Registration and payment by check can be made at the Farm Office or by mail.
Step 1: Click here for Program Registration & Medical Forms
Step 2: Print and complete both the registration and medical forms
Step 3: Include your child’s current physical exam
Step 4: Include your child’s complete immunization record
Step 5: Bring to the Farm Office or Mail to: Jon Belber, Education Director, Friends of Holly Hill Farm, 236 Jerusalem Road, Cohasset MA 02025