June 6 – August 26, 2016.
Find out about the growing, digging and learning your children will experience, meet some farm teachers, and register for programs.
Would you and your children like to spend a week or more at Holly Hill Farm this summer? We guarantee you’ll come home dirty and happy from a day at our summer camp!
Your neighborhood, organic farm has a wide variety of fun, exploratory, creative, intriguing programs for all ages. Campers explore the Farm’s 140 acres of woods, fields and waterways to learn about soil, seeds, plants, and bugs.
- Kids ages 3 and 4 can taste spinach, help feed the animals, sow seeds, sing songs and more.
- Children ages 7 and 8 can spend a morning at the marsh, discover the education garden, make compost, help in the barnyard and enjoy some harvested produce.
- Preteens ages 9 and 10 can compete in an obstacle course, trail running, Frisbee golf, healthy smoothies, etc.
- Teens grow food for the Food Pantry, and Young Farmers grow and sell produce at the Cohasset Farmer’s Market and can prepare for an exciting overnight at the Farm.
- And adults can spend a week honing gardening skills and cooking vegetables for a special Parents Go to Camp Too program.
Join us and learn about organic farming, growing healthy food, sustainable land management, nature exploration, using plants and objects in nature to create art, and so much more!
Availability is limited and programs fill up quickly. Plan early so you don’t miss out.