Check the drop-down menu for information about workshops and events this fall.
Past events have included Organic Lawn Care, Worm Composting with Janice McPhillips, Guided Walks, Beekeeping Workshop, Nature Sketching for Grandparents/Grandchild with Lynn Rizzotto, Dried Flower Wreath Making, Garlic Roasting & Planting, Teacher Training, Season Extension/Autumn Gardening, Sketching in Nature with Clare Walker Leslie, Wreath Making Workshop and more.
- Pre-registration is required.
- Medical forms are required for children ages 3-18 who attend programs.
- We reserve the right to postpone or cancel workshops due to low enrollment or poor weather conditions.
- Scholarships are available. Contact Jon Belber for more information.
- If you have any questions, please call Jon Belber, Friends’ Education Director, at 781.383.6565 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register & Pay by Mail:
Print and complete the Program Registration & Medical Forms 2013R. Don’t forget to include your child’s medical records.
Mail your registration and payment to: Jon Belber, Education Director, Friends of Holly Hill Farm, 236 Jerusalem Road, Cohasset, MA 02025