Holly Hill Farm is proud to continue its partnership with Brown Boar Farm of East Wells, Vermont. Brown Boar Farm is a family owned and operated business committed to producing wholesome, naturally raised food in an environmentally friendly way.
Brown Boar Farm takes a whole farm approach by raising heirloom pork, beef and produce, and offering consumers and fine restaurants a delicious alternative to commercial farm products. By doing so, they ensure the preservation of these rare and important heritage and heirloom products.
Registered purebred Tamworth and Berkshire pigs and crossbreeds are raised on Brown Boar Farm in lush pasture and maintained forest on a vegetarian diet of natural pasture greens and grains. Their pigs live stress-free and comfortably and are free to roam and forage in a safe yet open environment. Their meat is always growth hormone and antibiotic free.
Pork produced from heritage breeds is considered to be more flavorful than commercially raised pork. Tamworths have a reputation for producing the best bacon, and the lean nature of their meat makes the entire pig ideal for both taste and health reasons. The sought after Kurobuta pork of the Berkshire pig is known for its exceptional taste, which makes it an ideal choice for those who demand the highest quality and heirloom authenticity from their food.
Click on the logo to visit the Brown Boar Farm website.
How to ORDER:
- Sign up for the email list by sending an email to the Farm Manager.
- We will notify you about product availability and prices by email about a week before the scheduled pickup date.
- Products may vary throughout the season, and while they will come with extras to sell it’s better to place an order in advance.
- To guarantee delivery, orders must be received in advance of the next delivery date.
- Send your meat order directly to Meaghan at Brown Boar Farm.
- If you don’t pre-order, products can be purchased on the scheduled delivery dates on a first come, first served basis.
- Brown Boar Farm delivers monthly to the Farm year round.
- Check our Calendar page for information on monthly delivery dates.